SureWerx, which is backed by The Riverside Co., has acquired Jackson Safety and Wilson Safety brands from Kimberly-Clark Professional. The brands offer industrial personal protective equipment and industrial welding safety products for customers worldwide.
Jackson marks SureWerx’s first acquisition since Riverside acquired the platform in November 2018. Riverside is actively supporting SureWerx’s efforts to add complementary new products, and serve distributors and end users.
“Riverside and SureWerx management are delighted to take another step forward in our goal to become a global leader in worker safety and productivity,” Riverside Partner Brad Roberts said in a statement.
With the sale, Kimberly-Clark continues its efforts to streamline its global safety and scientific businesses and accelerate growth across its personal protection equipment categories, consistent with the goals of the company’s global restructuring program.
“We’re excited about the many benefits this transaction offers both SureWerx and Jackson customers,” Riverside Managing Partner Suzy Kriscunas said in a statement. “These brands have a long history of quality and durability and are well-recognized around the world.”
Working with Kriscunas and Roberts on the deal were:
- Operating Partner Eric Nowlin.
- Vice President Constantine Elefter.
- Senior Associate Linda Xu.
- Senior Associate John Ribble.
- Associate Tom Wyza.
- Partner Anne Hayes secured financing for the transaction.
- Golub Capital provided debt financing for the deal.
- Osler and Deloitte supported the transaction as the legal counsel and accounting adviser, respectively.