Rudberg Law Offices has merged with Edgar Snyder & Associates.
As a result of the merger with Edgar Snyder & Associates, clients will have access to:
- Attorneys certified by the PA Bar Assn. Workers' Compensation Law Section as specialists in the specific practice of workers' compensation law
- A fully staffed Employment Discrimination Law division
- A Social Security division
- 35 lawyers with experience in all aspects of plaintiffs and personal injury law
- An extensive team of investigators, including former law enforcement professionals
- Experience in Toxic Exposure
- Multiple office locations
- An in-house medical records department that coordinates medical information critical to clients' cases
Edgar Snyder & Associates' managing partner Michael Rosenzweig said in a statement on the firm's website: "We are excited to work with Rudberg Law Offices to advocate for and assist those who are vulnerable to being taken advantage of by an employer or insurance company."