Rosemont’s Wynnchurch Capital LLC has acquired MPL Holdings LLC, which specializes in cultured marble products for the hospitality and multi-family housing markets.
Wynnchurch Capital is actively investing from its $1.3 billion Fund IV. Earlier this month, Wynnchurch acquired two closed-die forging facilities of Allegheny Technologies that produce high-value, complex forgings for OEMs in a diverse set of end markets.
Other recent Wynnchurch investments include:
- Alliance Designer Products, Inc., a manufacturer of polymeric sand and related installation products used in residential and commercial hardscaping projects.
- Boss Industries, a provider of power take-off and engine driven rotary screw air technologies.
- Infra Pipe Solutions, a manufacturer of large diameter, high density polyethylene pipe.
- Logistik Unicorp Inc., a managed clothing services and uniform solutions company.
- Critical Process Systems Group, a provider of mission-critical engineered solutions for demanding industries and applications.
- Team Car Care, a company operating in the quick oil change segment of the “Do-It-For-Me” automotive aftermarket.