CREC Real Estate, LLC has completed five acquisitions in the first half of 2022, bringing the company's total number of investments to 59, across 19 states. CREC anticipates the second half activity will be consistent with the first half, given its robust pipeline of future opportunities.
With more than $1 billion of real estate assets under management, CREC specializes in multifamily real estate investments in top-performing secondary cities throughout the United States. The recently acquired properties are in Phoenix (Arizona), Dallas (Texas), Charleston (South Carolina), Carmel (Indiana) and Columbus (Ohio).
"We are seeing strong demand for quality apartment housing across the U.S., spurred by hiring and investment trends that we expect to continue into the medium-term future," said Aaron Dixon, President of CREC. "Our goal is to transform our communities into market-leading multifamily options for existing and prospective residents."
CREC's latest acquisitions are:
- a 180-unit multifamily community in North Phoenix, Arizona
- a 123-unit multifamily community in Grand Prairie, Texas, a suburb of Dallas
- a 96-unit multifamily community in West Ashley, a neighborhood of Charleston, South Carolina
- a 314-unit multifamily community in Carmel, Indiana
- a 92-unit multifamily community in Columbus, Ohio