Smart Business Dealmakers has launched a new podcast with a special series of interviews focused on Managing Through Uncertainty. The podcast, which will post updated episodes periodically during the week, features interviews with entrepreneurs, investors and advisers from across the markets we serve.
The first group of podcasts feature:
- Jon Pinney, managing partner of KJK in Cleveland
- David Sowerby, managing director and portfolio manager for Ancora in Detroit
- Greg Achten, Chicago market leader, and James Jack, Business Owners Client Segment leader, of UBS
- Bo Butters, principal with CliftonLarsenAllen in St. Louis
- C. Tucker Herndon, office managing partner of Burr & Forman in Nashville
- John Lewis, founding member of Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe in Pittsburgh